Join over 15,000 experienced high school AP teachers and college faculty at the AP Reading, one of the best professional development events. We are looking for expertise in: Environmental Science As an AP Reader you will:
- join a dynamic team of fellow educators
- discover and share best practices for teaching, testing, and more
- earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- score responses onsite or from home. Readers at home have flexible schedules
- get compensated for scoring from home or onsite.
Expenses, meals, and lodging are covered for onsite Readers AP Reader Eligibility Requirements AP Readers from colleges and universities must be active faculty members and have taught at least one semsester of a comparable AP course within the past three years. AP Readers from secondary schools must currently teach the AP course in a face-to-face classroom setting and have completed two years of teaching the course. Teachers who are teaching an online/virtual AP course may apply if they have completed two years of teaching the course in a face-to-face classroom setting.
Copyright © 2017 by Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. ETS, the ETS logo and MEASURING THE POWER OF LEARNING are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS). College Board is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board. The acorn logo, Advanced Placement and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board.