Researchers at Ontario Tech University in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, have openings for graduate students to support a research project focused on the life cycle analysis of solar, wind and battery storage technologies. The students would be expected to begin their studies in January 2022, and the positions are subject to funding approval.
- Previous post-secondary or post-graduate degree in science or engineering
- Experience with LCA, LCC and energy systems (particularly solar, wind and batteries) would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong time management skills
- Eligibility for admission to either the MASc or PhD program in Mechanical Engineering at Ontario Tech University; MASc level is preferred
- Start date: January, 2022
- Supervisors: Dr. Jennifer McKellar, Faculty of Energy Systems & Nuclear Science, and Dr. Xianke Lin, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: LCA of Renewables and Storage 2021. Only those short-listed will be contacted. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.