The June 2021 AEESP Newsletter is now available.
Highlights from this edition include:
- President's Letter
- AEESP Research and Education Conference Virtual "Appetizer" July 13-14, 2021
- Spotlight: Environmental Engineering Science, AEESP Journal
- AEESP's Commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- AEESP Student Services Committee (SSC) Updates
- New Faculty Appointments
- Fulbright at 75: Science-for-diplomacy, now more than ever
- Final Project Report: Connecting Environmental Engineering Applications to the High School (AEESP Foundation Grant)
- Dr. Menachem Elimelech Named Sterling Professor at Yale University
- ASDC for Windows: Air Stripper Design and Costing (Version 1.0)
- 17th IWA World Congress on Anaerobic Digestion
- and much more...
To access the Newsletter Archive, click here. For questions and comments about the AEESP Newsletter, or to submit articles for future editions, please contact incoming Newsletter Editor Kyle Doudrick at KDoudrick@nd.edu.