When to apply:
The deadline to apply is 11:59 pm ET on March 1, 2017.
Complete nomination package includes:
- A letter from the faculty advisor of the applicant, indicating that the applicant has completed all substantive requirements for the graduate degree sought, and has earned a minimum GPA of 3.3/4 in the current program
- Two academic letters of recommendation, detailing the contributions of the research to the profession
- Copy of a publication (or manuscript submitted for publication) derived from the subject research for which the applicant is the first author – 25 page limit
- A professional resume of the student applicant, listing all professional affiliations, publications, honors, service, and relevant experience
- An applicant prepared statement of professional purpose in pursuing the graduate degree and goals for the first five years of professional practice – (limit 500 words).
Questions may be directed to the chair of the AAEES Foundation Awards Committee:
John E. Tobiason, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 413-545-5397