Postdoctoral Scholar Opening in School of the Environment, Tsinghua University
The Research Center of Environmental Technology in Pollution Source Identification and Precise Supervision in School of Environment (SOE), Tsinghua University (THU) mainly studies the principle and technology of Early-warning of Pollution and Identification of Pollution Discharge Source. The Instruments of Early-warning of Pollution and Identification of Pollution Discharge Source of the research group was awarded Grand Gold Medal of Geneva international invention exhibition, etc. Up to now, they have been successfully applied to 23 provincial administrative regions in China.
The center is a motivated scientific research team integrating environment, chemistry, microbiology, mathematics and other disciplines, with young and middle-aged backbone as the core. We are now recruiting postdoctoral scholars with rigorous academic style and strong academic ability for a long time at home and abroad, and intend to engage in the research and application of remote sensing, big data analysis and water quality model.
Engaged in frontier research in water pollution source identification and environmental supervision.
- Under the age of 35, in good physical and mental health, must have a PhD in Environmental Science and Engineering or a related field at date of hire.
- Have published more than one high-level academic paper (the first author) in the past two years, and have strong research ability.
- Strong execution and innovative thinking, able to carry out research independently under the guidance of the supervisor.
- Good coordination and communication skills, practical and diligent, dedicated to work, strong Chinese or English expression, reading and writing skills. Fluent in Chinese is NOT a prerequisite. All research, teaching, and service activities can be conducted in English.
- Salary and benefits shall be subject to the relevant regulations of THU for postdoctoral fellows. The research group will provide additional research awards according to the actual work performance.
- Provide good scientific research conditions and guidance to help publish high-level academic papers and apply for the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and support to participate in relevant academic conferences at home and abroad.
- Candidates with outstanding ability can apply for “Postdoctoral Program” of SOE, THU and “Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program” of THU.
- Provide temporary apartments on/near campus or rent subsidies.
Please send your resume and related documents demonstrating your learning ability and research level to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked “school _ name _ Postdoctoral application”.
Welcome to join us!