The Water Research Foundation (WRF) has issued a RFP entitled "Advancing Adaptive Wet Weather Management Approaches to Meet Emerging Challenges for Extreme Snowstorms and Cold Climate Impacts" (RFP 5128)
- Due Date: Proposals must be received by 3:00 pm Mountain Time on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- Project Funding (from WRF): $50,000
- Project Objectives:
• Adapt rainstorm-based management approaches for extreme snowstorms and cold climate events,
resulting in more proactive and coordinated decision-making between municipal departments.
• Develop guidance on the state-of-the-practice for addressing snowstorm and cold climate water
quality and quantity issues, infrastructure planning, and community resilience.
• Communicate with stakeholders on research findings and adaptive approaches for future planning,
including recommendations on preliminary project concepts for future research.
- RFP web link: RFP_5128.pdf (waterrf.org)