We are inviting contributions to a number of Environmental Science: Atmospheres themed collections.
Environmental Science Atmospheres is a gold open access journal, published by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC). We are committed to bringing the wider environmental science and climate change communities together in a fresh, open approach. The journal scope covers the full breadth of atmospheric science and links fundamental and applied research.
The RSC will pay all authors’ article processing charges until mid-2023, so your work will receive maximum visibility at no cost to you.
Some key links:
Submission site: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/esatmos
Journal information: http://www.rsc.li/esatmospheres
Contact the Editorial team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blogs site: https://blogs.rsc.org/ea
- Showcasing the utility of UAS across the full spectrum of atmospheric science
- Guest Editors Grant Allen, Barbara Brooks and Marcelo Guzman
- Submission deadline: 31 July 2022
- Highlighting recent high-impact work performed by researchers across the globe using single-particle levitation approaches, including optical, electrodynamic, and acoustic traps
- Guest Editors Bryan Bzdek and Man Nin Chan
- Submission deadline: 30 September 2022
- Covering operating dense networks of devices to enhancing the information content of sensor data and making measurements in previously difficult to access environments
- Guest Editors R. Subramanian, Albert Presto, Peter Edwards and Mei Zheng.
- Submission deadline: 30 November 2022
- Running in partnership with Air Sensors International Conference 2022, University of California, Davis, May 11–13 2022
Our Emerging Investigator series is open for nominations, for researchers who have completed a PhD or equivalent degree within the last 10 years and have started their first independent principal investigator position.
To make a nomination, please send your nominee's name and contact details, and up-to-date CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a brief supporting statement (500 words maximum) to the Editorial Office.