Please take a moment to read AEESP's Conflict of Interest Policy to ensure nominators and/or nominees do not pose a conflict of interest prior to submitting nominations.
When to apply:
Nominations open November 1, 2022 and will close March 15, 2023.
Complete nomination package includes:
- Section A: Letter of nomination.
- Section B: One-paragraph citation from the nominator.
- Section C: One-page statement from the nominee.
- Section D: Full curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- Section E: Three supporting letters (one page maximum per letter)
*Support letters must all be from individuals affiliated with institutions different from the applicant's institution.
*The nominee must be an AEESP member for at least 10 years.