Environmental Engineering/aquatic chemistry

Job Type
Job Rank
Assistant, Associate or Full-Professor
Job Institution
New Mexico State University
Job Description

The Department of Civil Engineering at New Mexico State University (NMSU) invites applicants to apply for a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level in the area of environmental engineering.  NMSU has its home in Las Cruces with a warm climate and a vibrantly diverse culture.  The successful candidates will be committed to teaching excellence and expected to develop and sustain an externally funded research program.  The selected individual will teach undergraduate and graduate courses in civil/environmental engineering, advise undergraduate and graduate students, and serve the department, college, university and professional community.  A strong background in the general area of aquatic chemistry and expertise/publication record in experimental and modeling aspects relating to fate/transport/treatment of contaminants in water/soil is preferred but not required.

To apply, visit   https://jobs.nmsu.edu/postings/44663

EEO/AA Policy

Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement New Mexico State University, in compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, does not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, retaliation, serious medical condition, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, spousal affiliation, or protected veteran status in its programs and activities, including employment, admissions, and educational programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to the Executive Director, Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator, Office of Institutional Equity, P.O. Box 30001, 1130 E. University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88003; 575-646-3635; equity@nmsu.edu. NMSU is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request an accommodation, please contact Student Accessibility Services, Corbett Center Student Union, Room 2008, Las Cruces, NM 88003; 575-646-6840 or sas@nmsu.edu or the Office of Institutional Equity, O'Loughlin House, 1130 E. University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88003; 575-646-3635 or equity@nmsu.edu. One week advance notice is appreciated. To request this document in an alternative form, please contact those listed above.