The Systems and Industrial Engineering department at the University of Arizona is in search of a Postdoctoral Research Associate to conduct research in Dr. Hongyue Jin's research lab. The Postdoctoral Research Associate will work on techno-economic analysis (TEA) and life cycle assessment (LCA) of novel technologies in collaboration with industry, national labs, and universities.
• PhD in Science or Engineering within the past 7 years.
• Chemical Engineering Degree
• Experience with conducting TEA and LCA on (bio)chemical processes, critical materials production and recycling, cement/concrete manufacturing
• Experience with SuperPro Designer or similar tools for process modeling, simulation, optimization, and economic evaluation
• Experience with an LCA tool (e.g., SimaPro)
Rate of Pay: $53,760 - $63,036 per year
For more information and if you are interested in applying for the position, please visit this website: https://arizona.csod.com/ui/internal-career-site/app/job-details/13778