Dongye (Don) Zhao’s group in the Environmental Engineering Program at Auburn University is looking for highly motivated Ph.D. students to carry out research projects focusing on:
- Photocatalytic degradation of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) in water, landfill leachate, and soil/sediment.
The following qualifications are desired:
- BS or MS in a relevant area (Chemistry, Environmental or Chemical Engineering)
- Strong motivation, dedication to scholarly excellence, and hardworking,
- Good English writing skill and experience in publishing high-quality research papers,
- Experience in typical environmental labs and proper instrument skills, and
- Knowledge and experience in preparation and testing of novel photocatalysts.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact:
Dr. Dongye (Don) Zhao
Engineering Alumni Endowed Professor of Environmental Engineering
Environmental Engineering Program
Department of Civil Engineering
Auburn University, AL 36849-5337, USA
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 334-844 6277